Baby Words Of Greeting What Consumer Product Can I Use For My Project That Displays The Clear Differences In Gender?

What consumer product can I use for my project that displays the clear differences in gender? - baby words of greeting

That is, what I had expected to do:
The task is to use the tool of gender analysis to examine the product / event / activity in our world. Toys, toys and catalogs, clothing catalogs, music videos, videos or computer games, greeting cards (births, weddings, wedding, birthday to advertise) on beauty products ads, TV programs (for adults or children), popular music, movies, Disney - such as sex is obvious, and in these elements of daily life are included?

Someone used fashion magazines, someone uses a Disney movie, and another uses brats dolls. It is in the magazine display and at the wrists, that shows the text, as these products have common characteristics, the women and men are related.

0 comments:

Post a Comment