Crosses Wedding Programs My Officiant Is Threatening To Sue Me?

My officiant is threatening to sue me? - crosses wedding programs

I got married last Friday and Saturday, the priest did not come to court, I've tried to call, but only one message received from the vicinity of your phone, your e-mail in anger that I did not get it. Then the next day I tried to call several times and they could not e-mail again before marriage and have come back, an e-aesthetic that I should be more in contact, not never been introduced and now when I say I am tell the people to pay attention to his threat to sue me for defamation, says he has never given this information. Is there anything I can do? I feel helpless woman who shouted insults me, I'm stupid that I do not know anything about fasting hand, and then threatened me when he tried to ruin our special day.


I had not paid anything, it was assumed that after the ceremony. But since you never was without money crossed hands. He said he had contacted his lawyer and I have no case because they do not pay, but I must pay for its restorationand her husband, and the costs of these programs because of his name, and she never showed up. She sent several times since the incident repeatedly insulted and says I must stop, like a spoiled child who does not get a toy. One even started to recognize my husband because it was to ensure "human labor, that is the celebrant" We have our two phone numbers and tried to call several times, but never tried to give us a call and says she still has unanswered calls to your Cell. It went so far as to say that I am not really a religion I know that I am, and I have nothing to say idea of what I do. She had become very verbally abusive. Is it possible to obtain for their research or revoke its license.

0 comments:

Post a Comment