Pregnancy And Bipolar Disorder More Condition_symptoms Pregnancy With Bipolar Disorder... Help?!?

Pregnancy with bipolar disorder... help?!? - pregnancy and bipolar disorder more condition_symptoms

I am bipolar and 36 weeks of pregnancy. I am not with other medications for my illness. Everything was going well so far. I know, do his normal about the birth of a child in late pregnancy worries. I'm so tired that either pregnant. However, I'm just crying, not a little hysterical. I can not remember. I have tried to see if my body is ready, but it is not. I went when I had eaten spicy food sex. nothing. So I guess not only your list. I lost my connection and the child fell. hes about 6 kg: 2 ounces now. I will be 37 weeks in 29 and I have an appointment on the 30th. Do you think it would make sense for me to be induced? I feel like Im going insane. I want the DR that all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment