Blue Moon City Is There A Mistake In The Book Blue Moon By Alyson Noel?

Is there a mistake in the book blue moon by alyson noel? - blue moon city

Ok so in a little confused. I read page 117 and then the next page has no meaning, then the next page says seven years, has a time and place, and then wrote in the autumn in New York and features of a paragraph and in the days before he had finished the senses. Speaking of Red Sox and the rain and a writer and ends with a further month before the new marathon in New York City. and ends on the back of the page, chapter 21. or at least I do not believe that British Columbia does not really explain that his car struck and always said the game will be presented in Chapter 22 again. I'm confused, is in all beings in the hotel? or just a typo? and if so, it seems as if the book really missing pages, as a mistake, so I've never read, is what I have, I want to know if the same thing, if you please. if you ditch school, shes on the second page of Chapter 21 and then someone said, "would Leaving So Soon" and says that what is said:
Then on the next page says .. "Go back and change it back to my room, hoping stop. But he just smiled, struck the hood of my car, when he said, "than you ever participated.
Who's there? Women or nonfiction? I am missing pages? and if I could you please fill that I missed on the page, so I bought the book today is unlike any of the pages are torn. Someone else has this problem?
Also I have not read past this part of spoilers, if you ever so grateful:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment