Will Tvs Be Cheaper Before Or After The Super Bowl PLASMA TVS?????!!!!!!!!?

PLASMA TVS?????!!!!!!!!? - will tvs be cheaper before or after the super bowl

I used to before a plasma TV a few years ago, I could live till I show not predict, because they're ruining television, but now I'm going to buy an AA LED LCD next week, because the image quality is better and better in my films and games, which led Hz LCD again, and much cheaper. I was told that in today's plasmas and can create a lot of time that LCD and had no such power, in contrast to earlier, I heard some stories s burning plasmas has lasted 2 years. Therefore, plasmas are now creating better now in the car at home out of business, not so long as the LED LCD? Is the Samsung 50in 600Hz or 1080p Contrast 2000000 Panasonic 1080p 50in 600Hz high contrast ratio of 40,000:1 native (2,000,000:1 dynamic) better?

2 comments:

sho95@sb... said...

No, this is not yet defined. They make the center of the crystal is the weak point can be causing stress on the glass, great if just a big shock or vibration. In fact, you can even save in the store.

Pole said...

Both are good for the plasma of the brand, but I recommend Panasonic.It improved panel life of service to more than 60,000 hours have minimized the risk of retention. Moreover, as is the screen saver, change pixels and adjusting the brightness significantly reduce the chances of image retention.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i ...

Post a Comment