Best Audio Receiver What Is The Best Way To Connect My Computer's Audio To My DVD Player/ Receiver?

What is the best way to connect my computer's audio to my DVD player/ receiver? - best audio receiver

The device is connected to the DVD receiver JVC RX-DV3SL and my ASUS A8R-MVP motherboard sound card. What is the best way to get in touch, so I'll take a good surround sound out? Decrypts Something about the tone, whether before or after a receiver in the. No idea what it is. And I could buy a good sound card? The recommendations contained in the other, if I do?

Thanks
JB

2 comments:

powerboo... said...

Need for surround sound, you connect a coaxial digital audio cable (see link below) from the yellow RCA plug on the back of the computer to the socket on the receiver. Set the PC to the resignation of Jack and define the appropriate entry in the template, and will be in surround sound.

tat2dadx... said...

I have my PC to my stereo, JVC, too. everything he did was connected A / V jack on the slot in the cassette. He's very good to listen to my CD's had a computerized system 400 watt sound. But finally I have the system from Kenwood

Post a Comment