Vehicle Generator Can Vehicle Computers Be Reprogrammed For Better Fuel Mileage When Using A Hydrogen Generator?

Can vehicle computers be reprogrammed for better fuel mileage when using a hydrogen generator? - vehicle generator

I have a 2000 GMC Sierra hydogen put a generator on my fuel economy is increased in vain. The truck has a 5.3 liter V-8 engine and Z-71 wheels. It was a game I bought a company in Missouri and has been successfully installed. Is it possible for the computer to the grid without damaging the truck-address trick?

3 comments:

billruss... said...

actually cheated.

These things are useless is all I can do to reduce your fuel consumption.

Simple laws of physics. You can not get something for nothing.


In addition, an explosive and dangerous.

This is not just my opinion but a hard scientific fact.

For more information, visit:
http://aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Lover not a Fighter said...

Have you cheated. They do nothing.

I read a lot about this and science is wrong. I studied chemistry in school, so I know.

Even if you do not understand the science behind it out to, do the following question: If these devices worked, why not car manufacturers install in the factory and sell more cars?

Because they do not work ...


Good luck ...

PS If you go these HHO sites, they will tell you that the HHO as a catalyst for the reaction inside the engine are. Nonsense! Not react at all in the chemistry of the catalyst, and thus help other reactions. The hydrogen and oxygen in the flask is immediately consumed (and thus by definition can be a catalyst).

PPS it off and leave him in front of a short circuit and cause more problems.

tucal198... said...

I just wanted everyone about this great site I found very helpful tips for saving gas and familiar. This is a free site, then do not worry. Check it out and save money, as I did with the tips. Good luck!

http://www.BeatTheGas.com/

Post a Comment