Will Mild Dysplasia Go Away On Its Own Can Mild Dysplasia Really Go Away On Its Own?

Can mild dysplasia really go away on its own? - will mild dysplasia go away on its own

I am 24 years and 6 months had an abnormal Pap test. I went back the following week suspension for a second and now she is not normal. After having a biopsy and found the reason and colonoscopy mild dysplasia with HPV. So on a scale of 1-10 (1 is nothing and 10 cancer, I was 3). My gynecologist said, because I was too young to fight against the mine. I see yesterday (6 months) for a pap to see if it was the same or worse. I do not want to listen to the results of 2 weeks. I panicked. Everything that I believe is that seriously deteriorate within 6 months.

To someone who had mild dysplasia to heal by itself?

1 comments:

Ms. Obvious said...

I. I have a high risk HPV and mild dysplasia. My father became for the first time after the colposcopy and cryotherapy is abnormal, but no worse than before. My second father was normal. My third since I grew up in a week, and I am confident. It would be highly unlikely because go from mild to very strong in only 6 months ... Relatively speaking, the dysplasia is slow. Relax. I know waiting sucks, but how can you stay on top of the situation.

Post a Comment